SLICE OF LIFE are another band booking in live dates in June in the expectation of the further lifting of Covid lockdown restricts.
The band will play two shows at the New Cross Inn in London SE14: an evening show on 5 June 2021 and an afternoon show the following day.
Also joining the bill for both shows is the punk poet and spoken-word performer Cherry B.
The New Cross Inn advise the following restrictions will be in effect for both shows:
- Limited capacity
- Fully seated shows
- Advanced table bookings only
- Table service provided
- Hand sanitising points provided
- Cashless payments only accepted
In addition, attendees should note that:
- If you display any symptoms leading up to the event, please stay at home
- Tickets purchased for the origjnal February show date remain valid