TWO 5-DISC CD boxsets, that bring together “the entire recorded output” of Conflict between 1982 and 1994, will be released next month as a Mortarhate retrospective issue.
The first set Statements of Intent 1982-1987 will include:
- The band’s debut album It’s Time To See Who’s Who (together with Conflict’s EP on Crass Records The House that Man Built; the Live At Centro Iberico seven-inch and the Corpus Christi EP To A Nation of Animal Lovers
- The follow-up album Increase The Pressure; here joined by the single The Serenade Is Dead
- The Only Stupid Bastards Help EMI LP
- The Ungovernable Force album (plus the singles This Is Not Enough and The Battle Continues)
- The Turning Rebellion Into Money LP
The second set Statements of Intent 1988-1994 will comprise
- The Final Conflict album
- The Against All Odds LP (plus a remix of the single Final Conflict)
- The Conclusion album (together with the These Colours Don’t Run single)
- The In The Venue live LP
- The Time To See Who’s Who Now album
Each release comes with liner notes and an illustrated booklet authored by journalist James Sherry
Both box sets will be released on 26 March 2021.